Apr 20, 2009

Last year...

This day, last year,
One of my favorite ladies...
And I...
Went way high in the air, for fun, and paid to do it...
We got strapped in, behind a boat, with only a rope and a parachute, holding our lives in the air..

We went up...

And up...

I was so high birds flew UNDER me...

We had a blast and felt no fear. It was very serene.
L (girl in picture and in air with me) chilled with an alligator...

And I was eaten by a shark...

And it was wonderful.
It's adventure time in La La Land. I get the itch to get away and I have to scratch it.
Thanks for all the sweet comments lately.
L.O. comes home this afternoon, so I've got to finish cleaning!

3 comments:

Jennifer Ross said...

I have always wanted to do that! It looks like soooo much fun.

Anonymous said...

Thought you might like this blog. I was reading your post from the April 19 and then I read this one and thought of you. It helps me realize I have it pretty good. Check it out. http://gitzengirl.blogspot.com/

mel said...

I love the smiley parachute! Looks like fun :) I too would love to have an adventure right about now!! I'll have to think of something....